20131014

Econ Here I Come

Just As I Suspected

Yup... its official. I will be taking Micro and Macroeconomics. What fun. I fully expect both of these classes to be difficult. So, I need to look into my options and move forward. I am thinking StraighterLine. So you can expect the next few entries to reflect me catching up with the two classes that I need.

You can also bet I will spending some time at Khan Academy. There is an entire section on Economics there and it is free... and, I have to say its pretty awesome. That is my professional opinion as an educator!

So, there you go.

I'm not super looking forward to this at the moment, but hopefully, once we are moving forward, the fun will commence.

While I am at Khan Academy, I'll be picturing Khan Noonian Singh (Ricardo Montalban) standing in front of a class, frustrated at how society employs his superior intellect. I think that will help pass the time.

BTW: I just ordered some glasses from Zenni Optical! I am officially sick of paying 200-300 bucks everytime I need glasses!!! Let's hope I got that pupillary distance thing close enough!

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment